The SourceThe classified documents that make up this archive were copied secretly by VLADIMIR BUKOVSKY in 1992 as he prepared to testify at the trial of the CPSU. See "Judgment in Moscow" (excerpt) above.
- 1. CPSU, Ideology & Politics (31)
- 2. CPSU, Terror & Repression (27)
- 3. CPSU and dissent in USSR (62)
- 4. Perestroika (24)
- 5. CPSU & Communist world (21)
- 6. CPSU and the non-Communist world (13)
- 7. Communist subversion (70)
- 8. CPSU & Peace propaganda (8)
- 9. Soviet foreign policy (47)
Tags (for translations)Andropov Argentina Australia. Belgium Brazil. Brezhnev Bukovsky Caribbean. Chile China. Colombia. Costa Rica. Cyprus East Germany. Ecuador Egypt El Salvador. Finland France. Ginzburg Gorbachev Greece Grigorenko. Hungary India Iran. Iraq. Ireland. Israel/Palestine Italy. KGB. Khrushchev Lebanon. Mali. Marchenko. Nicaragua. NKVD Panama. Paraguay. Peru. Politburo. Portugal. Samizdat. Scandinavia Sinyavsky. Socialist International. Stalin Sudan. Syria Turkey. Uruguay. USA. Venezuela. Vietnam. West Germany. Yakir.