The SourceThe classified documents that make up this archive were copied secretly by VLADIMIR BUKOVSKY in 1992 as he prepared to testify at the trial of the CPSU. See "Judgment in Moscow" (excerpt) above.
- 1. CPSU, Ideology & Politics (31)
- 2. CPSU, Terror & Repression (27)
- 3. CPSU and dissent in USSR (62)
- 4. Perestroika (24)
- 5. CPSU & Communist world (21)
- 6. CPSU and the non-Communist world (13)
- 7. Communist subversion (70)
- 8. CPSU & Peace propaganda (8)
- 9. Soviet foreign policy (47)
Tag Archives: Marchenko.
KGB memorandum (Bobkov) to Central Committee International Department. What to say about the circumstances of Anatoly Marchenko’s death after a prolonged hunger strike in Chistopol Prison (Tatarstan). [R 4 Feb 87 – 206-B] =========================================================== [one page] Secret 4 February 1987, … Continue reading
Proposal to Politburo to revoke Soviet citizenship of dissidents Ilya Gabai (1935-1973) and Anatoly Marchenko (1938-1986). They both died premature deaths in the USSR (3 pp). [R insert//] =========================================================== [page one of three] Workers of all Lands, Unite! COMMUNIST PARTY … Continue reading